Algorithm Engineer－Path Planning
We are looking for algorithm engineer in the direction of path planning in self-driving/autonomous driving. We believe that the world is driven by algorithm and we are waiting for the right one who is talented and courageous enough to challenge himself/herself.
Algorithm engineers at PIX Moving create the core software for PIX vehicles and systems. The ideal candidate would be someone experienced in the design and development of autonomous vehicle/robot modules like path planning and SLAM, LIDAR point cloud processing, and visual-intertial odometry etc., with deep understanding of machine learning and its implementations, skilled in algorithms and different programming languages.
* Design and development of high level software including mapping, path planning and localization modules
* Research and implement new algorithms/methods related to tracking, path planning and behaviour planning modules
* Collaborate with other engineers to ensure the smooth process of autonomous driving on the road
* Contribute to design and review of the processors used for software execution
* Develop in-house tools to assist in collected data for fast retrieval, statistical metrics, anomalies etc.